Making a claim on your insurance is never an enjoyable experience.
As caravan owners, we understand the pain, which is why we do everything possible to resolve your problem. We’ve seen all kinds of damage over the years including broken windows, vandalism and storm damage.
Whether you need a small repair or a full panel replacement, here’s what you can expect from us.
- When you phone us, we’ll discuss the issue and arrange for you to bring your van in. We can provide an indication of price based on photos but we need to see the van to measure up for parts and provide an accurate quote approved by the insurance company.
- You post or email the quote to your insurance company.
- We liaise with your claims assessor and agree on price.
- If original parts are available, we put them on order. If not, we find the closest alternative with your approval and that of the insurance company.
- We advise you of the date we’ll start work to give you plenty of time to arrange for your van to be brought in.
- Repairs usually take seven to ten days to complete from the time you drop your vehicle off.
- As a member of the NCC Approved Workshop Scheme we complete all our repairs in line with their stringent standards. Click here for full details.
- We let you know once the work has been completed and give you a full run down of what we have done.
- We liaise with your insurer to take care of all the paperwork and receive payment direct from them.
- You drive away with a van that’s as good as new.
“From the first phone call, we have had nothing but great service. The staff in reception are friendly, efficient and keep us up to date. And the guys in the workshop explain exactly what they are doing and why. We would recommend C&S Caravans to anyone who wants friendly efficient service.”
Guides and Helpful Resources
Air conditioning has been a theme of June so far. With a spate of good weather, we have seen an increase in requirements for air con for caravans and motorhomes, and customers have all sorts of reasons for wanting to […]