When something goes wrong and it’s covered by warranty you can breathe a sigh of relief. But it’s still irritating to get repairs sorted out, particularly when some repair centres aren’t interested in helping.
Whether you’ve got water ingress, a faulty water heater or any other problem, bring your caravan or motorhome to us for stress-free repairs.
Here’s what we’ll do:
Establish Whether You’re Covered by Warranty:
- Send your paperwork over to us so we can ensure your work will be covered by warranty.
- Even if you’re outside the warranty period by a month to six weeks, it’s still worth giving us a call because some manufacturers may provide a short grace period.
- We deal with the manufacturers’ warranty department on your behalf to establish if they will cover the repair.
- We liaise with your manufacturer on your behalf.
- If original parts are available, we put them on order. If not, we do our utmost to find the closest alternative with your approval and that of the manufacturer.
- We advise you of the date we’ll start work to give you plenty of time to arrange for your van to be brought in.
- As a member of the NCC Approved Workshop Scheme we complete all our repairs in line with their stringent standards.
- We let you know once the work has been completed and give you a full run down of what we’ve done.
- We liaise with your manufacturer to take care of all the paperwork and receive payment direct from them.
- You drive away with a van that’s as good as new.
Approved Service and Repair Centre
If you’re the proud owner of any of the following vans, we can submit warranty claims on your behalf:
- Elddis (Hymer Group)
- M B & G Warranty
You don’t need to return your van to the supplying dealer giving you a much quicker, easier turnaround.
We know that the caravanning community is a small one that discusses the good, the bad and the ugly of repair jobs. That’s why we protect our reputation with every job we do and why so many of our customers are happy with our work.
“We had major problems with our new motorhome and tried using another company but they were useless. Elddis transferred the warranty to C&S Caravans and what a difference that has made. Nothing is too much trouble and all work is carried out to a very high standard. I would recommend C&S Caravans to anyone.”
“Our van was in need of some warranty work and other companies weren’t that bothered about doing it. We ended up at C&S Caravans and they were amazing. Needless to say, now we only use them to service our van.”
Guides and Helpful Resources
Air conditioning has been a theme of June so far. With a spate of good weather, we have seen an increase in requirements for air con for caravans and motorhomes, and customers have all sorts of reasons for wanting to […]